- To love, honor, serve and worship God.
- To love all people the way God has loved us, based on the understanding that all people are created in the image and likeness of God.
- To pray continually for ourselves, our Pastor, leaders, government, families, and people we don't even know.
- To empower all through the preaching and teaching of the unadulterated Word of God.
- To lead the unsaved and uncommitted into a healthy, long-lasting relationship with Christ and the church.
- To work with a spirit of excellence, unity, and cooperation with our Pastor and the leaders of our church in order to accomplish together what we cannot complete independently, through the giving of our time, talents, and treasures.
- To promote, build, and maintain healthy families.
- To invest, impact, and prepare the next generation to love God, be family oriented, and to be productive members of society.
- To serve and impact our community through local and foreign missions.
- To present a worship service to the metro-Detroit area with a multi-generational focus.
on the Bible, Focused on the Cross