Pastor Frank E. Ray III - Relations Executive
The role of the Relations executive is to be in touch and aware of the people's tangible needs and create effective avenues to connect the pulpit to the pew and the pew to the community. Work with the Chief Executive and Operations Executive to keep the vision of the ministry the focal point and the primary goal.
Primary responsibilities of the RE include:
- Aim to communicate with the people to see new and recurring ways the leaders and orchestrators can influence a change in their lives and community to better suit them.
- Develop goals and strategies to be effective in the ministry and stay on top of the convenience to which those goalsare implemented.
- Meeting consistently with the CORE to update and brief on the progression of the ministry and speak on behalf of the people and communities' opinions on matters concerning them.
- Build relationships with the people and community in order to create personable experiences in each encounter.
- Be sure to convey vision, strategy, policies, and structure amongst the leaders and the community.
- Monitor the interactions and day to day responsibilities as it relates to helping, serving, leading, training, and equipping every individual.
- Without micromanaging; use a critical eye to analyze every aspect of the concerns of the people, and step in when necessary to ensure that the ministry is positioned to continue to reach the people.
- Resolve micro and macro disputes along with a team to enhance growth and create a positive and conducive atmosphere in each setting.
- Rally and recruit people to fellowship and break down some of those formidable barriers that could potentially be stopping the church from multiplying.
Pastor Frank E. Ray III
Pastor Frank E. Ray III is a powerful and anointed messenger, preacher, and
speaker. His voice and unique view into Christian living offers diverse groups a
meaningful lens for examining and empowering their lives. By example and edict,
Pastor Ray has motivated and challenged people to change their communities, cities,
states, and regions.
Being born and raised in the church, Pastor Ray has been involved in every aspect of
ministry on every level from sweeping the floors and cleaning restrooms while
working as a janitor in the church during the summers, to directing the angel choir,
to being an usher, to being the president of the step team, to preaching the word of
Pastor Ray is the son of nationally recognized musician and producer Frank Ray Jr.
and the grandson of world renowned pastor and evangelist Dr. Frank Ray Sr. One
thing that is for sure about Pastor Frank Ray III is that the apple hasnâ€™t fallen far
from the tree. For the past decade, Pastor Ray III has been sought after across the
country for his fiery evangelistic passion to encourage and uplift those who are
down, convict those who are lost, and stir up those who need revitalizing.
It was 2005 when Pastor Ray acknowledged his calling to be a messenger of GOD
and since 2005 he has been giving what the Bible calls the greatest service to man
and that is spreading the gospel. He has conducted countless revivals, been a
stapled voice at the national Baptist convention and conferences across the nations.
In 2012, Pastor Ray was appointed as the Senior Pastor of the Mount Austin Church
in Memphis, Tennessee where he was able to help the church make it through a
tough transitional time in the life of the church. GOD displayed much favor as Mount
Austin grew greatly under his leadership. In the same year, Pastor Ray returned to
his home church New Salem M.B. church to simultaneously help serve along side his
grandfather in a great capacity where he was appointed as the Senior Minister on
staff. Pastor Ray has a unique way of reaching every generation through his
From the seasoned saints to the baby saints, Pastor Ray is real and
relevant yet still does not compromise the authenticity of the gospel.
As a leader in the church and community, his genuine spirit and giving heart are
perfectly married with his love and reverence for the Lord and his people. He has
been called by some preacher, by some teacher, by some confidante, by some friend,
but clearly one thing is for sure Pastor Frank Ray III has been called by GOD for such
a time as this.